Table of Contents
- 1 All You Need to Know About Automated Lawn Mowers
- 2 Best Robotic Mowers to Buy in 2017
- 3 Why Do You Need a Robot Clipping Your Grass?
- 4 Robotic Mower Advantages
- 5 What to look for when buying the mower
- 6 How do Robotic Mowers Know Their Mowing Perimeter?
- 7 Robot Mower Safety Tips You Must Know
- 8 Robotic mower maintenance tips
- 8.1 It starts with a quality purchase
- 8.2 Read through the Product’s manual
- 8.3 Replace the blades regularly
- 8.4 Clean it frequently
All You Need to Know About Automated Lawn Mowers
Keeping the lawn neatly trimmed and healthy is tough work. If you’re not in a position to hire Jack or Tony to do the heavy mower pushing, you will end up sweltering in the hot sun trying to clip the grass right as everyone else relaxes in the shade.
Well. At least that was the case before robotic and remote-controlled lawn mowers came to life. The robotic mower, be it an Husqvarna, a Bosch, a Flymo or a Worx, will deliberately crisscross your yard trimming the grass to the preferred length without forcing you to follow it or ride it to get the job done.
The programmable mower uses a couple of sensors, a virtual perimeter wire or GPS and an intelligent on-board computer to define the mowing areas before creating the perfect grass cutting pattern that will cover the entire area in the most energy efficient way possible.
When I first heard of robotic mowers, I dove straight into the comparisons since I had used robotic vacuum cleaners before and was confident the mower would be a great investment. If this is how you feel, check out this brief comparison list of the top 8 robotic mowers in the market right now.