Discover the Robotic Lawn Automower by Having the Husqvarna 967622505 57db(A) 430X Lithium-Ion GPS Robotic Lawn Automower – An Onboard GPS System Creates A Map Of The Garden, Including Where The Boundary And Guide Wires Are Installed
– Large size robotic mower with generous in-built competence. Suitable for larger areas up to 3200 m� and can handle steep slopes with an incline of as much as 45%. Smart technology adapts the amount of mowing to the lawn�s growth rate, enables spot mowing of a limited area of longer grass and guides the mower through narrow passages.
– Adjusts the working time to the lawn�s growth rate
– Husqvarna Automower will maximize its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth.
– In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing. which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
– Typical charging time 65 min
– Typical mow time on one charge: 135 min
– Mean energy consumption at maximum use: 18 kWh
– Power consumption during cutting: 30 W
– Working area capacity: (�20) 3200 m�
– Charging system: Automatic
– Maximum incline within the working area: 24 �
– Color: Granite Grey
– Keypad: 19 buttons
– Timer: Yes
– Alarm: High
– Installation lock: Yes
Guaranteed Useful Product Equipped with GPS navigation for efficient mowing of the most various, demanding grass areas.
What are you waiting for? Grab it Before its too late!
Robotic lawn mowing is all about reliability.
Husqvarna has during 20 years of development refined its mower concept to achieve the highest level of reliability, quality and cutting result, with a minimum of assistance.
An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed.
Husqvarna Automower will then register which parts of the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern accordingly. This will ensure Optimized lawn coverage and an excellent cutting result.
The lawn is perfectly cut, achieving a beautiful and carpet-like look. The razor-sharp blades cut the grass gently from all directions, helping it to grow strong. Moss growth is effectively prevented.